Eeyore: “Pooh, do you ever pray when you don’t know what to do?”
Pooh: “Yes, Eeyore.”
Eeyore: “What do you say?”
Pooh: “Sometimes I don’t say much at all.”
Eeyore: “You don’t?”
Pooh: “Sometimes I simply sit quietly and say, ‘God, I’m here. You know what I’m carrying. Please help me.’”
Eeyore looked down at his folded hands.
Eeyore: “What if I don’t know what to ask for?”
Pooh: “Then ask for strength.”
Eeyore: “And if I don’t know which way to go?”
Pooh: “Ask for guidance.”
Eeyore: “And if I’m afraid of what tomorrow might bring?”
Pooh: “Ask for peace today.”
Eeyore was quiet.
Eeyore: “Do you think God hears even the little prayers?”
Pooh: “I believe He hears the heart behind them.”
Eeyore smiled faintly.
Eeyore: “Then perhaps I don’t need perfect words.”
Pooh: “No, Eeyore. You just need an honest heart.”
And for a little while, they sat together in silence—not trying to understand everything, not trying to control tomorrow, but simply placing their worries in God’s hands.
Because prayer doesn’t require perfect words. Sometimes the most sincere prayer is simply, “Lord, I don’t know what to do, but I trust You.” When your mind is overwhelmed and your heart is tired, pause. Breathe. Pray. Ask for wisdom, strength, patience, and peace. You may not receive every answer immediately, but you don’t have to carry every uncertainty by yourself. 🙏❤️🌿🍯
No comments:
Post a Comment